Winter Classic organizers are promising a bigger and better Brockville Winter Classic Weekend in 2019 -
From Saturday February 9th to Monday, February 18th,
in addition to the highly anticipated “Brockville Winter Classic” hockey tournament, draft lottery, and silent auction, organizers announced yesterday the following additions to the weekend:
● February 9th Snow Ball Night Skate Party at Rotary Park kicks off Winter Classic week
● Chicago Blackhawks Alumni Game vs. Tim Horton’s All Stars February 17th at BMC
● A new event! Saturday Night Hot Stove intimate evening with the Chicago Blackhawks Saturday February 16th
● Family Day events at Rotary Park February 18th
● Winter Activities all week long so stay tuned to our website, Facebook page www.facebook.com/BrockvilleWinterClassic, or Twitter @BvilleWC
Funds raised during the Winter Classic will continue to be directed at Brockville Rotary Park. The Park is a locally funded facility that offers free recreation for the entire community. This facility is integral to the healthy upbringing of our youth by offering play without charge. Since 2010, the Rotary Park Revitalization Committee has infused approximately $2,000,000 into this community asset and couldn’t have done it without the support of the Winter Classic team and you the community at large.
How you can get involved:
▪ Participate in the many events over Winter Classic Week
▪ Donate! Both cash and in-kind donations are appreciated.
▪ Purchase tickets to the Saturday Night Hot Stove
▪ Purchase tickets to the Alumni Game
If you wish to be involved in this weekend, or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook.com/BrockvilleWinterClassic
(picture and article courtesy of Snapd 1000 Islands) Winter Classic Committee members join with Tim Hortons owners Shane Joyce & Natasha Avis (Brockville) and Shawn & Lisa Lockett (Prescott) at the Tim's on Parkedale Ave.
On Sunday December 2nd you'll have the chance to hear stories from NHL Hall of Famers Joe Mullen and Raymond Bourque. But it doesn't stop there as the stories keep on coming from David Shaw, Andrew Raycroft, Bob "swoop" Sweeney and a player who loves Brockvegas so much he's thinking of buying a second home here...none other than big Al Iafrate. This meet and greet will allow you to rub shoulders with some of your favorites from yester-years so get your tickets here: